An easy mani for those busy bodies...
Before you start you will need:
1. Two colors of your choice (one dark, one lighter shade)
2. Small gems of your choice
3. 30 minutes
- Paint your base color the darkest shade, let it dry for 5 mins to ensure no color bleeding.
- Layer on the lighter color on top without covering the entire nail
- Using a gem placer, add small gem to the base of the second layer
- Add the last layer using the base color
- Top coat to seal the deal!
TIP: If you do not have a gem placer, dab a small amount of top coat to tip of pencil or dotting tool to pick it up! You can also use nail glue to secure the gem if you wish!