Polar Vortex (or edge of space?)
It just got icy around here!
This simple gradient design leaves your fingertips frost bitten! Check out the how-to steps down below!
You will need:
- 4 lacquers: Who are you calling bossy?, Alpine snow , Can't find my czechbook, Snow Globetrotter
- Top Coat
- Nail polish remover for clean up
- Two make up sponges
- A clean up brush
1. Paint your nails black and let fully dry
2. Using a make up sponge, add the white and black polish and gently sponge on (repeat twice!)
3. Repeat step #2 using a new make up sponge with white and blue
4. Use Snow Globetrotter and paint over the gradient
5. Finish off with top coat - Voila! :)
The final look:
Hope you enjoyed this!